I Cheated on My Diet - What Do I Do Now?

Oops! That piece of cake (or cookie, or candy bar, or...) proved to be too tempting. Don't worry - it happens to everybody that's been on a diet. It's foremost to not let your mistake get you completely off track though. Now's the time to buckle down and get back in control. But how do you collect operate if you're confessing that "I cheated on my diet"? Easy - corollary these uncomplicated tips.

>>Click Here to See Reviews and Pricing about Insanity Diet Plan

1. Talk the mistake. Don't just try to forget what you ate or try to make excuses for what you did. Tell yourself that you messed up, and you ate something that was not on your diet plan.

2. Draw the line. Walk away from whatever was tempting you in the first place. You can also throw it in the garbage or cover it with something distasteful like pepper or mustard so you won't eat any more.

I Cheated on My Diet - What Do I Do Now?

I Cheated on My Diet - What Do I Do Now?

0 ความคิดเห็น: